Thursday, 26 May 2011

Second Post yaw

Bismillahirrahmanirahim~ In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

Yeah! Today is the last day I"m going to school coz it"s time for school holidays for 2 weeks! 2 weeks,u see it? fuhh,i can realease my tenshion after had a mid-year exam.

 attention,this is true ok!

Talking about the exam, I have a good news! OMG, my result was increase u know.
Alhamdulillah,Syukran Ya Allah!
I"ve got a"s in math and english! it was the first time since I went to the secondary school..Hopefully,I can be the "top 30" in the ranking..yes! I want it that way...huhu (ops,it"s the westlife"s song a.k.a my heroes!)

In the car-When I came back from the hostel (i live in hostel), my mother ask me about my result..i just kept in silent mode..i dont want to share it with my mom only..I wanna to tell to my father n mother...they r my beloved parents..ohhh~

At Home:   Mom n Dad,this results are for u

I can see that they were so happy.So,after this i want to study hard for the coming examination! straight a"s!
Go Hazierah Go! My mood changes to~
eating+eating+eating=fat


OK that"s all for today, gudbye! muahhh <3

Kamsahamnida!

No comments :

Post a Comment