Saturday, 28 December 2013

Percutian di rumah

JYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Missing me preetyahhhhh????Cuti ni tadakk pon bunch of entries,sedeh kan.wasted one month holidayss again.I'm not going to say I'm busy,coz busyyy is too mainstream ehek.My house banjett,it was worst.I, have to clean the entire house,our clothes yang covered with lumpur.3,4 kali rendam baru hilang kesan lumpur tu.My cousins (Kak Ita n Abg Rie) willingly help us cleaned the house.I stayed in SG Karang,Kuantan for 4 days,washing all the clothes and know what?We did'nt use washing machine!!Macam zaman dulu kot.You will understand the feeling if you have been flooded.My textbooks,exam papers,form4 notes have being throw awayy,into the dustbin,hell no actually infront our house.Have to tell you haa I'm almost cry when I can't search on my certificates after came back home coz before that I stayed in kampung with my siblings.My aunty only can said 'sabar' and yeah Allah tak akan uji umatNya di luar batasan seseorang.And Alhamdulillah,I found my sijilsss, "why should you spell it sijills?" "coz I'm over and why bother" BERLAGAK betol

ALMOST everything made from wood,mdf board etc cant be use again.so you better buy jati.Alah membeli,menang mmakai I have to get a new bed for my room,Abah said we have to use katil besi only after this.Fobia maybe hauuuuu.

"Abah,,wait for me yawhh if you want to buy a katil for me!"

yeah my simple note for abah before I'm going to hostel,yeah hostel Alhamdulillah dapat.Ramai yang tak dapat,nak nangessss.Next year,,so suprise 2014.Hye SPM!(unwillingly hye).One of my penpal sent me this

CUBA INGAT AYAT NI.WHO WANT TO BE THE BEST AND BECOME THE SHINNING STAR?

thanks for reading,wait for my next post and sorry if there's any gramatical error,malas la nak check belom mandi lagi ni
Kamsahamnida!