Thursday, 13 July 2017

UNIMAS part II

15/6/2017
Currently waiting for my flight,I'm superexcited and cant wait to get home! Last night was a hectic day where I packed for my things because I need to move to another house and the thing is I hate packing...

and then I did'nt manage to finish my post lol

Salam & Whats up guys, I'm very sorry for the delayed post.I promise to tell about my new life at university, and lol the truth is I dont have any idea to publish even a post pft.

So I have been a student at UNIMAS for 2 semester and it was great :D

The only roomate during matrics and now we are at the same uni!




 This picture was taken during my first Raya Haji celebration at Sarawak. In the morning me, Kak Ji, Abg Asri went to the masjid and after that we went to Ansari's nanny house and Angah Asma'i friends' house. It was awkward at the moment because I can't understand what they were talking about and everytime they talked to me I was like
and fooled myself with a fake laugh, I actually misinterpret information because... they were actually asking question.MEH. Bahasa Melayu Sarawak is not bad, it is just not all the words that they use,, are same with Bahasa Melayu and it is confusing me a bit but recently before going back to Terengganu,  I went to the same house ANDDDD I can finally understand them Alhamdulillah. (yep I test my bahasa sarawak there)

This picture was taken when I went picnic with my cousin to the Ranchan Waterfall, Serian located at Sarawak as well. 6 out of 10 

Mount Serapi 2600ft my first hiking! Letih mak oiiii

Our first Latihan Berterusan (LB)


Annual Camp Junior SIRI 20. A week in the jungle oh yeah and now I'm officially declare myself as Tarzan's friend.

UNIMAS Lake.Kayaking for the first time and I think for the last time,because you actually need to be a part of Kayak Club something and luckily we got a green light on that day..

Steamboat time! that is my housemate

ASEAN PACIFIC RELATIONSHIP. Be a voluenteer and actress of the day



ROTU FAMILY DAY.My Family at Unimas,at my College.Spot me in blue jersey! I won gold medal for takraw yaw haha even I, myself has no function.

I have 3 years more to spend at my uni and I hope I can graduate well with a good result. When I stress up I will go to my study desk, read for my undergraduate course book and make a countdown LOL. Of course sometimes I regret for not getting what I want to study which is engineering but as for now I (think) still can cope with my course even I always stress out with programming, I dunno what my future will look like and what a job I'm getting into.I stress so much about these after SPM and it actually doesn't improve my life at all actually and for now I will continue to live my life and try to make a better tomorrow,Amin amin aminnn. Thanks for reading peeps and bye <3 See you

Kamsahamnida!

No comments :

Post a Comment